How many of you obsessed with losing weight? Almost half of the population, but what we can do for that? most probably we can choose exercises, yoga, medications, surgeries and much more. Why guys? Why do you have to do so much when some effective meal plan to lose weight is here? Amazing isn’t it? Unlike gymming and hardcore workouts that give body pains and cramps, these meal plans are easy and painless weight loss method. And another amazing fact about it that healthy and nutritious foods will go a long way in keeping us healthy. Prefer to consuming fresh fruits and vegetables and other foods that are loaded with essential nutrients.
Below we provide a meal to lose weight:
There are lots of diet plans present you can choose any of them to lose weight. The best part of this diet is if you don’t like any of these ingredients you may switch your diet to another meal.
In 20th and 21st-century heart, diseases had become a huge problem so this diet plan not only helpful for heart disease patients but also helpful to keep your body weight under control. Mediterranean meal is packed with lots of vegetables, fruits, and grains.
Mediterranean Diet plan:
Here we provide three-day meal plan you can continue it until you don’t find sufficient results. You just need to exchange ingredients.
Breakfast: In breakfast, you can consume yogurt, Nuts and seeds, Fluffy Pancakes
Morning Snack: Handful of walnuts with an apple or any other fruit.
Lunch: Chickpea Salad, onion, tomato, cucumber
Afternoon snack: Two hard boiled eggs
Dinner: Two servings of roasted lemon and salmon
Breakfast: one banana with chopped walnuts
Morning Snack: one boiled eggs
Lunch: salad which contains lots of vegetables such as tomatoes, black olives, red onions or cucumber. You can also consume leftover salmon of last night.
Afternoon snack: Hard boiled egg
Dinner: Homemade tabbouleh, if possible make a big batch of tabbouleh so that you can use it for lunch the next day.
Breakfast: two or three pieces of whole grain bread with a slice of avocado.
Morning Snack: Greek yogurt
Lunch: Homemade tabbouleh from previous night
Afternoon snack: Tomato, some low-fat mozzarella, and some olives.
Dinner: Lamb meatballs.
Mediterranean Diet ingredients:
Vegetables and fruits:
A wide variety of fruits and vegetables are considered in Mediterranean Diet. They are highly rich in Vitamins especially Vitamin C and antioxidants.
Cereals provide proteins, carbohydrates, vitamins, and minerals. Examples are brown rice, pasta and brown rice and bread. They help to reduce bowel problems, cholesterol and the risk of heart diseases.
Oily fish contains omega-3 fatty acids and vitamin C and D. Shellfish such as Prawn and crab are a good source of protein which is low in fat. They actually help to reduce body weight and also they help to reduce diseases like depression and cancer.
Nuts and seeds:
Nuts like cashews, chestnuts, walnuts and almonds and also seeds such as pumpkin, sesame, and sunflower that provide protein good unsaturated fatty acid and also provide proteins, vitamins, fibers, and minerals.
These are vegetables that are growing in pods like chickpeas, beans, peanuts, and lentils. These are most important ingredients to reduce body weight.
GLUTEN FREE DIET:
This diet plan is meant for those who want to lose weight, this diet contains 1100-1200 calories a day. Eating a gluten-free diet is can be difficult at first but with time you are addicted to it. Eating gluten-free diet does not mean you can’t eat your favorite meal, as there are lots of gluten free alternatives.
Gluten free diet ingredients:
Green vegetables such as spinach, cucumber, broccoli, beans, Mushrooms, peppers, Onions etc. they are actually low in calories and carbohydrates but high in fiber. According to various studies, it is advised to eat green leafy vegetables because it is associated with lower risk of cancer, heart disease, and diabetes.
Eggs are high in protein, low amount of calories and healthy fat. This is one of the best breakfast options and the most importantly this is easy to cook. Egg white contain a total of 17 calories which is very much low as compared to other foods. According to experts, Eggs are nutrient dense means they contain all the nutrients you need on a calorie restricted diet, it contains almost all the nutrients.
Herbs, Seasonings, and Condiments:
There are no restrictions on herbs and seasoning as they are made up from natural plants.
There are various sugar fruit that are good for gluten free diets such as squash, avocado, lemons, pumpkin, and eggplants.
Note: Remember if people who are not allergic to gluten does not try this diet as it may create some changes in their present health.
LOW CARB DIET:
This diet limits the consumption of foods that are high in carbohydrates such as grains, vegetables, and fruits. It basically involves eating that is natural, unprocessed and food that is low carbohydrate content. This diet is suitable for weight loss and also lowering the risk of diseases. Paleo diet is the best low carb diet due to inherently higher intake of lean proteins.
Low carb/ Paleo diet ingredients:
Always eat full fat option like real butter, cream, yogurt and high-fat cheeses. Avoid flavored, sugary and low-fat products like regular milk, skim milk as contain a lot of milk sugar.
Nuts and Seeds:
Nuts and seeds like walnuts, sunflower seeds, and pumpkin seeds are excellent powerhouses as it is rich in proteins and keep the fight with those hunger pangs.
Most of the vegetables include in this diet but choose vegetables with more leaves if you trying to lose weight.
Consume handful of Almonds and you’ll feel great for hours afterward. It a powerful addition in Paleo eating plans.
Most of your carbs on the Paleo Diet comes from fruits. You can eat number of fruits in your diet such as berries, Apple , banana, Kiwi, figs, papaya, orange, pineapple and many more.
This is the diet which is popular for reducing weight. Most people seeing good effect by following this diet. This diet based on those foods that our ancestors took before.
Few steps for faster weight loss:
- Keeping a watch on your calorie intake as it is a most important step in reducing weight loss, Say “bye” to calories dense food such as fried foods, sweets, oily or greasy foods.
- Don’t go for starving diet as it has its own adverse effects. Hence eat properly to fulfill all nutritional needs.
- Don’t even think to skip breakfast. Most of us when we are getting late for office or school we skip breakfast right! But this is not really good for your health. In fact, there are lots of food recipes those hardly take few minutes to cook and are also healthy. Breakfast is the meals which generate energy so have it daily.
- Drink low-calorie drink as much as you can! Now think what’s that…well, “water” is a zero calorie drink which aids digestion and also acts as detoxifying agent. Most of the doctors recommend water to solve health issues. If you find plain water difficult to drink then add some flavor like lemon, honey, in it to enhance taste, otherwise, coconut water is also very beneficial to reduce weight.
- For weight loss, it is recommended that don’t take long gaps between meals because food that you eat gets converted into fat instead of used for energy. It is not advisable to maintain a gap of 3 hours in between your meals.
- We heard from our old ancestors that don’t consume Stimulants on an empty stomach, but we ignore them! But In actual, they are right because of Stimulants like alcohol, tea or coffee or caffeine are very much harmful to our body when taken on an empty stomach.
- Whenever you go for party or marriages don’t look over high-calorie food, load your plate with half roasted or grilled vegetables like sprouts, cauliflower, broccoli, and cabbage.
- If you have time… you can do exercises along with weight loss diet because it gives you fastest result. Follow safe and healthy method to lose weight.